As a not-for-profit organisation, AACTA relies on the generous support of corporate partners, members and donations to make it possible to deliver these events and continue to recognise, encourage, promote and celebrate Australian screen excellence.
AACTA is a registered charity of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
Within the world's top three, alongside the Oscars® and BAFTAs, the AACTAs are part of the world's screen culture grand slam. Each year, AACTA presents over 110 member events, alongside our three major AACTA Awards events: the Industry Luncheon, the Awards Ceremony and the AACTA International Awards Ceremony.
Supporting AACTA means engaging with a receptive audience and joining a celebration that includes one of our nation's biggest red carpet events, representing style and success, and supported by the Australian and international film sectors.
Partnership opportunities are available at all levels, with benefits ranging from broadcast integration, digital content creation, branding, hospitality and ticketing, sampling and activation, as well as license to use the AACTA brand across bespoke communications and consumer promotions.
To discuss how your brand can be involved in the AACTA Awards, please contact our Partnerships Manager Chloe Krushka via firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9695 7248.
Whether your place is on the screen, behind the camera or front row in a cinema, donating to AACTA supports the very heart of Australia's screen industry.
All donations, from $2 to $20,000, make a meaningful difference and are tax deductible.
Your donation goes directly to supporting AACTA's dynamic, year-round events, programs and activities including:
- New initiatives that support emerging screen practitioners, such as the #SocialShorts online short film competition.
- Expanding our extensive Member Events Program across Australia.
- Masterclasses with some of the world's greatest screen practitioners.
- Screenings of new and retrospective Australian films, television programs, short films and documentaries.
- Growing the nation's highest screen accolades - the AACTA Awards.
- Supporting Australia's diverse screen industry.