Make the Most Out of Sydney
Sydney in summer is the perfect backdrop for the AACTAs. Long sun-kissed days morph into balmy nights made for outdoor drinking and conversations. Wake up a little earlier for a walk down the beach and then head off to a relaxing breakfast, perfect for planning the day ahead. The inner city neighbourhoods and villages are filled with local designers, cafes, galleries and weekend markets, providing a jam-packed to-do list.
So don't make your trip to Sydney just about the AACTAs - surrender yourself to Sydney's summer...
- Bondi, Middle Head, Vaucluse lead you along the most spectacular coastal walks
- Sail the sparkling harbour by ferry, cruise and kayak
- Island-hop to Cockatoo Island for cocktails on deckchairs
- See classic movies under the stars at Centennial Park or Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- Avoid the day crowds and see art at night with extended night hours at the Art Gallery of NSW on Wednesday and the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia on Thursday
- Sink your teeth into some trendy nosh at Momofuku Sieobo at The Star or Porteno in Surry Hills
To learn more about what's happening in Sydney in December, visit www.sydney.com.