Lifestyle Program entries for the 8th AACTA Awards are now closed.
In order to be eligible, a Lifestyle Program must:
- Be an Australian production produced for television, video-on-demand or subscription-video-on-demand.
- Have had the first episode of the entered series / season or, in the case of a single standalone program, the entire production broadcast in Australia for the first time between 21 October 2017 and 27 October 2018.
- Be a television program that relates to contemporary recreational and domestic pursuits (such as food and wine, home and garden, real estate and home improvements, health and wellbeing, travel and leisure, beauty and shopping, etc).
- In the case of a single, standalone program, the entrant must submit the entire production for consideration in all categories.
- In the case of a series, the entrant can submit up to two episodes for judging. These episodes will be judged as a single entry for the Best Lifestyle Television Program Award but as individual entries for all other Awards.
This definition excludes traditional news and current affairs programs (where the primary objective is to report rather than entertain), Entertainment Program, Reality Series and Documentary or Factual Program.
Membership & Entry
Any productions entered into the AACTA Awards (or AFI Awards) for a previous year are ineligible.
Late entries will not be accepted.
In order to be eligible to enter a Lifestyle Program, a minimum of five Award candidates listed on the form must be current AACTA members. In the event that fewer than five Award candidates are listed on the form, then all Award candidates listed must be current AACTA members.
Please refer to the 8th AACTA Awards Rule Book for details of all rules, regulations and policies.
Please email the AACTA Awards Department firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Image: The SELLING HOUSES AUSTRALIA team at the 7th AACTA Awards presented by Foxtel with the AACTA Award for Best Lifestyle Television Program.
Entry Fee $1,350
Entries & Materials Deadline Sunday 22 July 2018, 11:59pm
Membership Requirements A minimum of five Award candidates listed on the entry must be current members.
Rules & Supporting Documents 8th AACTA Awards Rule Book