Entries are now open for the Feature Film and Feature Length Documentary categories for the 8th AACTA Awards presented by Foxtel.
Productions must be considered Australian to be eligible for an AACTA Award. AACTA considers a production to be Australian when:
- The production has been granted a provisional certificate from Screen Australia for the Producer Offset; OR
- The production has at least 51% financing from Australian investor/s; OR
- The production complies with the three points below and is deemed eligible at the discretion of AACTA:
- The production is set in Australia.
- The majority of key cast and crew of the production are Australian.
- The production was shot entirely in Australia.
Visual Effects or Animation
Hair and Makeup
Feature Length Documentary
Further entry dates are below:
- Feature Film entries open Monday 30 April 2018 (exhibition eligibility period 19 May 2017 to 22 November 2018)
- Feature Length Documentary entries open Monday 30 April 2018 (completion eligibility period 19 May 2017 to 27 May 2018)
- Television entries open Monday 21 May 2018 (broadcast eligibility period 21 August 2017 to 27 October 2018)
- Online Video or Series entries open Monday 21 May 2018 (online availability period 5 August 2017 to 5 August 2018)
- Visual Effects or Animation entries open Monday 16 June 2018 (as per feature film and television eligibility periods above)
- Hair and Makeup entries open Monday 16 June 2018 (as per feature film and television eligibility periods above)
Thanks to the generous support of our partners and sponsors.