Worldwide Access to Exclusive Member Content
AACTA TV is an online viewing platform that allows AFI and AACTA members to access exclusive content filmed with cast and crew of Australian film and television at our year-round member events.
At designated times during the Awards season, AACTA TV also hosts the short films, feature length documentaries and the majority of feature films competing for the AACTA Awards presented by Presto.
AACTA TV can be viewed by members online anytime, anywhere, and best of all it’s free!
Enjoy hearing from:
- AACTA Longford Lyell Award recipient Andrew Knight as he shares entertaining insights into the perils of being a writer at film launch after-parties, and the importance of learning all things production to be a successful screenwriter in our exclusive Screenwriting Masterclass,
- Director Kim Farrant as she shares her industry insights, plus details the challenges and key learning points from the making of her feature film directorial debut, STRANGERLAND, starring AFI Award winner Nicole Kidman and AACTA Award winner Hugo Weaving.
- Producer Ewan Burnett and actresses Hannah Monson and Daniela Farinacci as they provide an insight into their six-part television series, GLITCH, which aired on ABC earlier this year.
To become a member of AFI (open to all) or AACTA (open to screen professionals) to access AACTA TV and other year-round complimentary member screenings and events, click here.
AFI and AACTA members can login to the new AACTA TV online platform by following these steps:
- Visit https://aacta.vdyo.co/
- Click on the ‘Login’ button on the top right of screen. You will not be able to see or view any content until you login.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Username and Password (this is the same Username and Password that you use to log into the membership area of the AACTA website).
- Click on ‘ALL’ in the left-hand side menu to see all of the content available to you to view.
If you have any trouble logging into AACTA TV, please phone 03 9696 1844 or email: email@example.com.